We are so excited that you have decided to enroll in Uplift’s benefits program!
You may access Frontline TEAMS Benefit Enrollment to review your benefit elections.
How do I login?
Enter your user name and password that you currently use to access Frontline/TEAMS.
If you are unable to log in, change your Uplift password through Office 365.
- Sign in to Office.com/sign in with your Uplift account
- Go to Settings (wheel icon in upper right hand corner) >Password
- Enter your old password
- Create new password and confirm it
- Select Submit to finish and change your password
If you are unable to recall you previous password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org letting them know you forgot your previous Uplift network password so they can reset it for you.
Once logged in, click “My Service Center” on the left hand side of the screen
- You may need to go through the two-factor authentication to log in
- Please respond to this email if the phone number on file is incorrect and needs to be updated
In “My Service Center” click “My Benefits Information” and “Benefits Enrollment”. Your screen shouls look like this:
How do I complete my enrollment?
Once you have logged in, enrollment is easy! Just follow the directions on each page. Need help or prefer to enroll with an enroller on the phone? Give our Benefits Service Center a call at 1-844-880-6774.
For in depth information regarding 2021-22 plans, please review the 2021-22 Benefits Guide.