All eligible employees injured on the job have access to worker compensation provided by Uplift Education.
If you’ve suffered an on-the-job injury:
- Report your injury and absences to your supervisor and Talent Management within 24 hours.
- Complete the Workers’ Compensation Injury Form in PowerSchool Records.
- Please complete this form to file your Workers Compensation claim with Texas Mutual, Uplift’s Workers Compensation Insurance carrier.
- For questions regarding your claim, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-859-5995.
- Your claim information will also be provided via email.
- Seek medical treatment (if needed) at any CareNow, Concentra, or medical professional within the Texas Mutual Workers Compensation Insurance network who specializes in work-related injury examinations.
- If injury is life threatening or an emergency, seek immediate treatment from the nearest emergency facility.
- Once you have selected a provider, Talent Management must be notified to approve treatment.
- If a prescription is needed, provide your pharmacist with the First Fill Form.
- Please note that if you are required to see a network provider but you choose not to, you may be responsible for payment for your own health care services.
- If you have any questions, contact email@example.com or create an iHelp ticket at iHelp.Uplift.org/incidents/new.