All eligible employees injured on the job have access to worker compensation provided by Uplift Education.
If you’ve suffered an on-the-job injury:
- Report your injury to your supervisor and Talent Management within 24 hours and complete and sign an incident/injury report. Email completed form to email@example.com.
- Seek medical treatment (if needed) – Employees in an non-emergency injury must seek treatment from a network provider.
- Create an iHelp ticket at iHelp.Uplift.org/incidents/new
Once you have selected a provider, Talent Management must be notified in order to approve treatment.
- If injury is life threatening or an emergency, seek immediate treatment from the nearest emergency facility.
- Please note that if you are required to see a network provider but you choose not to, you may be responsible for payment for your own health care services.
- If you have any questions, contact 1-800-762-7811.
If you would like to utilize Concentra’s Transportation Service:
- Concentra’s Transportation Service provides injured employees with scheduled and real time rides to and from Concentra or U.S. HealthWorks medical center. Here’s How: About Concentra’s Transportation Services
If you are responsible for reporting injuries at your campus:
- Nursing staff/Supervisors are required to complete and sign an Employer First Report of Injury. Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.